Official Forum for Furcadia Dream and Roleplaying Community, Club Nimbus.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tacoma
Admin

PostSubject: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:54 pm

This thread is for discussing your favorite songs, albums, radio stations and any concerts you've been to.

I'm listening to 89.3 The Current, a public radio station that tends to play a lot of alternative and indie, with different programs every night of the week. My favorite is Time Machine Tuesday, where each tuesday starting at 10pm Central they will pick a random year and play some of the best music from that time. I also discover a lot of new music on their regular broadcasting.

So what are you listening to? afro

::Tacoma::
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nimbaterra.com
ElwoodFlickertail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Got my relaxation playlist on. Lots of Lemon Jelly, with a little bit of chill Daft Punk and other random stuff tossed in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tacoma
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 am

ElwoodFlickertail wrote:
Got my relaxation playlist on. Lots of Lemon Jelly, with a little bit of chill Daft Punk and other random stuff tossed in.
I'm really digging the new Daft Punk album. Awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nimbaterra.com
ElwoodFlickertail
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:38 pm

I'm ashamed to say I haven't listened to it yet. Better fix that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cecil Deca
Members

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:15 am

Hey there!
I actually just joined today so I thought I'd get my toes in the water by talking in the OOC thread:
Some of the tunes I've been kicking it to over this summer have been Purity Ring, IAMX and Awolnation. I'm also checking out AltJ
Purity Ring is SUPER chill so it's kinda nice to listen to while sitting in front of a fan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)   

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To? (Music Thread)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Nimbus :: OOC Discussion-
Jump to: